Strategies for Successful Learning, a complimentary e-magazine, is written specifically for general and special education teachers. It includes articles on reading, mathematics, spelling, writing, early intervention, social skills, emotional development, and recommended practices. In each issue you will find research-based tools, strategies, and classroom techniques to assist you in educating your students.
- Micheline Malow, Ph.D.
Strategies for Successful Learning is published three times per year.
For a free subscription to Strategies for Successful Learning, enter your email below.
|Sign up for Strategies for Successful Learning Mailing list|
- Current Issue
- Strategies for Successful Learning Publication Archive (on the LDW® Member Site)
Why Join LDW®?
With your LDW® membership you get:
- Access to the LDW® Members' Website and Publication Archive.
- The peer-reviewed member journal, Insights on Learning Disabilities: From Prevailing Theories to Validated Practices, published bi-annually.
- Discounted subscription rate to Learning Disabilities: A Contemporary Journal, a peer-reviewed forum.
- Discounted registration fees to all LDW® conferences and events.
- Discounts on all LDW® publications, which include books, CDs and DVDs.
Click here to subscribe to Learning Disabilities: A Contemporary Journal, a peer-reviewed forum for research, practice, and opinion regarding learning disabilities (LD) and associated disorders and receive the most up-to-date, accurate information on diagnosis, management and intervention.